Wednesday, December 8, 2010

kikki.K release a fashion planner

I think kikki.K are the bomb for stylish stationary, but what happens when they partner with the L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival?

As part of this ongoing partnership kikki.K has created a limited edition Fashion Planner ($14.95), to help you organise your style.  For busy fashion-savvy professionals the dilemma of choosing an outfit can become a daily nightmare. That's why kikki.K founder Krostina Karlsson decided to create this daily planner.

“Over the years we have created tools to organise many aspects of people’s lives, but never their wardrobes," she says. "Often when I have a busy week ahead with meetings, work functions and events I find that I can save myself time and stress by planning my outfits in advance. 

"Rather than just scribbling down outfits in my diary, I thought it would be a great idea to create a notebook that specifically caters to this need."

The Fashion Planner features a six month day-by-day fashion log in ‘Outfits To Wear’, and prompts you to rediscover old favourites and items to recycle with a ‘Seasonal Wardrobe Audit’. It also includes pages to document your fashion wishlist in ‘Objects of Desire’ and encourages you to capture blogs, designers and trends in ‘Inspiration’. 

Find your nearest kikki.K or shop online www.kikki-k.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment