Friday, January 15, 2010

How did I live without a handbag converter?


I absolutely love, love, love this stylish idea! I am one of those girls who use the same handbag until it just about falls apart as if I change bags everyday - I forget just about all the essentials I need to take with me. Purse, darn. Mobile phone, I wish. Asthma puffer, wheeze away.

This is why I think ModelCo is on to a winner with this Smart Handbag Converter. This interchangeable pouch has heaps of pockets and compartments for all your essentials (purse, iPod, keys, sunglasses, etc), so when you want to change bags - presto! Just pull out the converter and slip it into another bag that better suits your dress/shoes/eyes/mood.

Be warned though - this pretty is only available from January 31 until February 20 from David Jones. To get one of your own, you just need to spend $49 on ModelCo products, you also get the sample products pictured thrown in. Sounds like a bargain to me, now which bag did I leave my purse in...

No comments:

Post a Comment